|Dedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.|
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!
|This is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.|
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).
Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Scramble Junior
- Posts: 236
- Joined: 15 Oct 2010, 16:50
- Type of spotter: Contributing Photographer NTM 2012 Book
- Location: 6 miles WNW of EHGR
- Scramble Die-Hard
- Posts: 983
- Joined: 10 Feb 2005, 11:50
- Type of spotter: Alles wat vliegt, als er maar een motor aan zit.
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: marcel32us
- Location: Nieuwegein
- Scramble Senior
- Posts: 473
- Joined: 09 Sep 2005, 19:46
- Type of spotter: F4, mostly military stuff...
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Yes
- Location: Itegem, Belgium