So far I couldn't find a lot of info on participants, but what we do know is:On 30th May 2020, Zadar will host the inaugural Croatian International Military Air Show, which is not only attractive, but is also of manifold importance for the Croatian Air Force, the Croatian Armed Forces, Zadar and all of Croatia
All planes will take off from and land at the 93rd air base (Zadar Air Base / Airport).
The show will take place near the river of Zadar.
Up to 450 participants and 100 aircraft are expected to participate in the show.
I'm not sure if there will be any static display, but most likely not as the show will not take place at the air base.
Flying will be:
- Saab 105 solo display, Austrian Air Force
- F-16AM solo display, Belgian Air Force
- Red Devils display team, 4x SF260 Marchetti, Belgian Air Force
- Bell 206B, Croatian Air Force
- OH-85D, Croatian Air Force
- Mi-8TV / Mi-171SH, Croatian Air Force
- Zlin 242, Croatian Air Force
- PC-9M, Croatian Air Force
- AT-802 A/F, Croatian Air Force
- CL-415, Croatian Air Force
- Wings of Storm display team, 5x PC-9M Turboprop, Croatian Air Force
- MiG-21, Croatian Air Force
- F-16 solo display, Danish Air Force
- Patrouille de France display team, 10x Alpha Jet, French Air Force
- PC-9M solo display, Slovenian Air Force
- Patrouille Suisse display team, 6x Northrop F-5E Tiger II, Swiss Air Force