Boeing February 2023 orders & deliveries
Boeing had quite a slow month in February, only logging five orders, three cancellations and delivering 28 aircraft to customers. It didn't help the manufacturer that it was forced to halt B787-deliveries. The good news for Boeing is that the FAA gave it green light to resume deliveries again mid-March. The first Dreamliner to be delivered after the pause was Lufthansa's D-ABPE (62143), which was delivered on 16 March 2023.
- 5 B737MAXs by Unidentified customer(s)
- 3 B737MAXs by Unidentified customer(s)
- 1 B737MAX to 777 Partners
- 1 B777F to Air China Cargo
- 1 B737MAX to Air Lease Corporation
- 2 B737MAXs to Alaska Airlines
- 1 B747-8F to Atlas Air
- 2 B737MAXs to flydubai
- 1 B737MAX to Iraqi Government
- 1 B737MAXs to Oman Air
- 2 B737MAXs to Pembroke Capital Limited
- 1 P-8A to the Royal New Zealand Air Force
- 4 B737MAXs to Ryanair
- 5 B737MAXs to Southwest Airlines
- 5 B737MAXs to United Airlines
- 1 B787-10 to United Airlines
In total, Boeing has now registered a total of 60 orders and 42 cancellations. This leaves a net total of 18 orders for 2023. The total number of delivered aircraft now stands at 66.
Photo by Boeing.