Germany TRIP 03-08 06-08/2008

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
ZeroOtto
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Subscriber Scramble: ZeroOtto

Germany TRIP 03-08 06-08/2008

Post by ZeroOtto »

Hi
06.30 am landing galaxy

I hope yuo like! ciao from 08
PH-MDD
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by PH-MDD »

:clap: very nice pics.
Hope to visit Ramstein next week.....
Flygvapnet_Viggen
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: F5 - Bad Weather & Atmosphere!

Post by Flygvapnet_Viggen »

Some nice pics there, this time I do like your border actually. Yet, I have to say some could definately be scrapped: not so outstanding... Some have a lot of noise as well.
As with your previous post: please cut down the selection and make it a bit more interesting... Im sorry if Im the only one thinking like this and shouting it out here. :twisted:
http://WWW.FVPHOTO.NL/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --- Check out my photos of this spotting season on my website!

I'd rather depict atmosphere and the 'heat of the moment' making a catchy photo than to reflect the real situation and real colours showing a boring photo.
marcel32us
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard
Type of spotter: Alles wat vliegt, als er maar een motor aan zit.
Subscriber Scramble: marcel32us

Post by marcel32us »

Flygvapnet_Viggen wrote:Some nice pics there, this time I do like your border actually. Yet, I have to say some could definately be scrapped: not so outstanding... Some have a lot of noise as well.
As with your previous post: please cut down the selection and make it a bit more interesting... Im sorry if Im the only one thinking like this and shouting it out here. :twisted:
:respect: :scramble: :toppie: :great: :thx:
FISHER01
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Type of spotter: DIE HARD
Subscriber Scramble: Yazz

Post by FISHER01 »

Flygvapnet_Viggen wrote:Some nice pics there, this time I do like your border actually. Yet, I have to say some could definately be scrapped: not so outstanding... Some have a lot of noise as well.
your right :!: i first tought it was rain, but it also can be noise. never the less it was better when these rain/noisy pics where scrapped.

the other pics are nice
greetzz. Jos FISHER01 K.™

nilsko
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: F2
Subscriber Scramble: No

Post by nilsko »

Definitely nice pics, but also dark and grainy ones. In general I think the border thingy is getting a bit out of hand not only with these sets. More is less ;-)

Some tips: Try to make a smaller selection of the special pics, this makes it more interesting for the viewer. Maybe also a short summary of where the picture was taken?
ZeroOtto
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Subscriber Scramble: ZeroOtto

Post by ZeroOtto »

PH-MDD wrote::clap: very nice pics.
Hope to visit Ramstein next week.....

:onfire: :happy: :great: :mercy: :cheers:

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”