Arrival PH-TXI Bikkair last friday 11-01-2008 @ EHRD

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
nustyR
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Arrival PH-TXI Bikkair last friday 11-01-2008 @ EHRD

Post by nustyR »

While waiting for the newest plane ( PH-TXI ) from Bikkair we got the grand tour over the runway at EHRD.

1 I was NOT outside the bus.

2 Lining up 24

3 Through the windshield while the bus was driving.

4 Taken from the taxiway. ( 1/50 @ ISO 1250 )

5 Sun was already down. After a low-pass ( too dark ) and the landing ( also too dark @ ISO 3200 ) the Cessna Mustang glides in front of the only piece of sky wich was not grey ! :D :D

6 Despite the noise this photo was used today at the press-meeting, shown at a big screen you couldn't see the noise !! :o LOL

7 This photo makes more sense of photo 6 Also in the background the little piece of orange sky which I mentioned at photo 5

More photos will follow in a near future.
Joost van Doorn
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Post by Joost van Doorn »

Very nice pictures!
nustyR
Scramble Master
Scramble Master

Post by nustyR »

11 First 2 photos from last friday, I was told not to show the reg ( N-number ) on the photos.

13 Yesterday was the press-meeting and kick-off of the website from Bikkair.

16 I was surprised by the view of my photo on the big screen :D :D

17 The press-meeting is over but the lights are still on, just love it !

In a near future I shall come with some cockpit-photos.
Joost van Doorn
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Post by Joost van Doorn »

Really like number 12!

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”