|Forum for movements and news on Eindhoven airbase and airport.|
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Scramble Master
- Posts: 15101
- Joined: 02 Mar 2009, 15:12
- Type of spotter: Military (numbers & photography)
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Ofcourse
- Location: @ home, @ work or elsewhere in the world!
- Scramble Addict
- Posts: 2442
- Joined: 11 Sep 2002, 00:12
- Type of spotter: Mil & ex-mil, zowel nummers als platen!
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Tuurlijk
- Location: Eindhoven (en een beetje Epe)
C-17 was very early indeed (too early for me ) and also left early again. 177703 confirmed. The CC-150 is still present, parked perfect for a picture from parking P4. The newest "Dutch" A.330 (T-057) is still parked outside on the platform by the way.