|The forum for all military and civil movements and news about Woensdrecht Air Base.|
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Scramble Addict
- Posts: 1028
- Joined: 01 May 2018, 22:02
- Type of spotter: Civil and (mostly) Military
- Location: Near Woensdrecht Airbase, The Netherlands
Should be in full colours, registered as VQ-BXQ (also seen as N957AV on September 24). For Avianca Colombia.
Greetings, Werner Verbogt
- Scramble Senior
- Posts: 290
- Joined: 02 Sep 2005, 14:50
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Y85
- Location: Rotterdam
Arrived in Avianca Brazil colours in September 2019 -> painted in LATAM colours in 2020 -> in Avianca Colombia colours in 2021, it's been in Europe for 2,5 years, and around Woensdrecht more than two now!NL.Aviation wrote: ↑02 Oct 2021, 20:49Should be in full colours, registered as VQ-BXQ (also seen as N957AV on September 24). For Avianca Colombia.