Welcome to the new Scramble Message Board.
Please feel free to read and post as much as you like.
Unfortunately we have to carry through some rules to keep this a pleasant board to visit for everybody. Please read them carefully before you post anything.
- The rules and decisions made by the Scramble Administration and other Moderators are non-negotiable! You are always welcome to suggest some change, but please do not start any arguing. We will simply not reply to you.
- Although we try to read everything which is posted on this Message Board as soon as possible, we do have a life besides this board. So please be patient when we do not react instantly on all incidents in the forums. Please send us a private message when you notice any irregularity.
- We have the policy you have to register with a valid email address before posting on this Message Board. This address is only used for our administration and to make sure you are who you pretend to be. Your address will not, ever, be used for other purposes.
As long as you are not registered, you will only be able to read the forums we have, but you are not permitted to post new messages.
- To make use of these Boards it is not necessary to be subscribed to our magazine, although we encourage this of course.
- Cookies; for browsing and posting on this Message Board, you have to allow so called cookies, at least for the domain http://www.scramble.nl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
These cookies are ONLY used for identifying you while browsing through these forums this current session, so you do not have to log in every time. They will not be used for any other purposes.
When you do not know what cookies are, you probably will not have troubles with this, as the standard setting in most browsers is to accept them.
- You are obliged to keep your e-mail address current. Failing to do so may result in your account being disabled or even deleted.
- All posts have to be in English, except when it is clearly stated that in a particular forum the prevailing language is different. Postings which do not comply to this rule will be deleted. When you repeatedly violate this rule, this may result in you (temporarily) being banned from this Message Board.
- Please ensure that your new topics are in the correct forum. As the number of forums will grow over time, you might find one which suits you.
When in doubt, post in the general military or civil forum. But when you have a suggestion for a new forum, please let us know!
- Try to be as accurate as possible in your subject line. As lots of other visitors will only have a look at your posting as the subject appeals to them, this is also in your interest (we think ).
- Emoticons, like etc, are allowed, but please, do not make needless, incessant usage of them. Also, please be careful with giant fonts and colours.
- Please beware of the language you use; fulminating, swearing, personal insults, flaming and the like will NOT be allowed. Again, violation may result in you being banned from this Message Board without any warnings. This at the discretion of the Moderators and Administrators at these Boards.
- The trade forum has been terminated. Any advertisements aimed at selling items or services will be deleted. In case of doubt, please inform at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postings with the clear intention to promote web pages outside the Scramble domain will only be allowed in the dedicated "Your Website" forum. But in this forum only aviation-related websites will be allowed.
- Do not post complaints about other postings or users on this Board, but send a private message to the Moderator of the forum or use the report function (exclamation mark in lower right corner).
- Do not post requests about the usage of this Board, either technical or about the contents, in the forums, but send them directly to the Moderators or Administrators. We are always glad to help!
- Restrict the posting of photos to the Photo Forum. See explanation in that forum on how to do it. However, put links to your own photos on other websites in 'Your Website'.
- Post your videos in the Video Forum. Otherwise, the same rules apply as for photos.
- Copyright content. When using content of an article, website or other media that hold copyright you are obliged to display the locationlink in the post.
Please have a good time on this Message Board.
The Admin Team