|All Airshow related news and logs.|
| Post all airshow-related items here. Please keep the postings as informative and to-the-point as possible. Refrain from postings with the sole intention to communicate whether you like the show or not, unless accompanied by arguments that can help others.|
- Scramble Addict
- Posts: 1512
- Joined: 09 Sep 2002, 22:10
- Type of spotter: F3
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: mirage 69
- Location: Enschede
Thank you for your log!
I think 89+54 should be 89+51.
89+54 did fly in the afternoon.
Did they took it out of the backrow of the left hangar or did it came from an other place.
Seems to be a bit confusion about 86+51/89+54...
- Scramble Junior
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 28 Jan 2010, 14:10
- Type of spotter: Numbercruncher
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Jan Hendriksen
Hello mirage 69,
89+51 was on overhaul in the hangar. (Stripped)
I assume that this one didn't fly.
- Scramble Senior
- Posts: 259
- Joined: 07 Jul 2012, 21:34
- Type of spotter: Military aircraft
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: nee
Maybe I was wrong. If the problem is solved. The 89+54 flew and the 89+51 in hangar. Where was the 89+54 parked? The Seaking which arrived around 11-12:00, was the 89+70?
- Scramble Die-Hard
- Posts: 681
- Joined: 01 Jan 2006, 18:01
- Type of spotter: Allround
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: Indeed
- Location: Purmerend, 75 KM from NAS De Kooy
if you look some posts back you could find the awser!!