|Forum for all matters concerning Amsterdam-Schiphol airport (and control zone, including heliport). Customary language is Dutch, but English is also accepted.|
- Scramble Rookie
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 29 Mar 2015, 17:04
12.23lt low pass rwy 06 by RNLAF Cougar DEMON2 visual, serial S-459 (acc. Adsb)
- Scramble Newbie
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 25 Jun 2012, 21:46
- Type of spotter: Propliner & wreck and relics
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: ja
And the ID of the Apache about an hour later.
From west to east over Schiphol-oost.
- Scramble Addict
- Posts: 1420
- Joined: 26 Nov 2002, 16:46
- Location: underneath the AMC route
Possibly the one visiting De Kooy & Hilversum, Q-16.
-Good intell, allows for good decision making!-
- Scramble Junior
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 14 Sep 2005, 18:49
- Subscriber Scramble Magazine: aerovet
- Location: NL
Q-16 on ADS-B while overhead Amstelveen
Proud to be a boomer!