Västerås roll-out 2008

ImageDedicated forum to share your own recent photos with the rest of the community.
Please note large files may exist here before you start browsing!

Forum rules
ImageThis is the forum to share your recent aviation photos with the rest of the community, being photos not older than six months at the moment of topic opening. Theme-based topics, not about recent events, should go into the sub-forum.
Although we will not screen beforehand, we reserve the right to delete any images, especially if clearly unsharp or otherwise low in quality. For more information on how to upload you images, check this post.
In topic titles, please use airfield names in stead of just codes, and be clear about what kind of photos your viewers can expect (e.g. CIV/MIL, location etc.).

Finally, bring any photo criticism understandable and to the point, not cynical or offensive! Simultaneously, do not feel offended by criticism per se, but simply explain your motives, taste et cetera, or ignore if you wish so.
Flygvapnet_Viggen
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior
Type of spotter: F5 - Bad Weather & Atmosphere!

Västerås roll-out 2008

Post by Flygvapnet_Viggen »

Finally got my photos ready!
So here is a small impression of Sunday 25th of May at the Västerås Roll-Out "airshow" in Sweden. Unfortunately, the Draken didnt show up as it had some technical malfuntion and one Vampire couldnt fly because his radio wasnt working... ... yep thats what you get with these old machines!
Though, it was a nice day with lots of historical Swedish aircrafts and lots of sun as well... which was partly in your face... :?

Comments are very welcome :)
Vi ses!
Corné
http://WWW.FVPHOTO.NL/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --- Check out my photos of this spotting season on my website!

I'd rather depict atmosphere and the 'heat of the moment' making a catchy photo than to reflect the real situation and real colours showing a boring photo.
Joost van Doorn
Scramble Die-Hard
Scramble Die-Hard

Post by Joost van Doorn »

Great report!
Vincent
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by Vincent »

Very very very nice shots!!! :D
MAS017
Scramble Master
Scramble Master
Subscriber Scramble: yes

Post by MAS017 »

Corne,

Awesome shots: great weather, fantastic aircraft and beautiful country :wink:

Tack sa mycket :!:
tonno1970
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by tonno1970 »

great pics mate.

n°3/12/13 are my favourites.

ciao gp
MyOneOFour
Scramble Junior
Scramble Junior
Subscriber Scramble: MyOneOFour

Post by MyOneOFour »

Super Photo's !! :toppie:
I really like them. Not those "standard shots" you see too often but aviation from another angle.
Visit my website at: www.On-Finals.nl
sfeyenoord1
Scramble Addict
Scramble Addict
Type of spotter: An enjoying one

Post by sfeyenoord1 »

Sweet shots! :o

Love the shot where the wingwalkers are sitting on the wings :lol: :P
MikeLima
Scramble Senior
Scramble Senior

Post by MikeLima »

Very nice pics you got there, really different: not purely showing the aircraft, but giving impressions of how the show really was.

One suggestion though: next time, when post-processing your pics, you could try to decrease the amount of highlight & shadow reduction, because it makes your pics unneccessarily flat. Especially pics #3 & 11 show the effect very clearly.

Return to “Aviation Photo Forum”